Monday, October 26, 2009

motivation station, please

Isn’t it sort of crazy how your best intentions go astray? I’ve determined that my issue is not lack of time; rather, it is lack of structured time. One downside to only doing school is that I have so much time not spent committed to one thing – such as a job – that I tend to waste it. So last night I decided to structure my time – getting up, working out, eating, showering, etc. I was doing great this morning until…well, until I fell behind and have yet to make a real start on school work. *fails*

The thing that I did accomplish though was realizing that I want to get to the point where I can consider myself a ‘runner’. My sister runs a lot, and I have in the past, but it’s not anything that I have done recently. Time and energy all stood soundly in my way, but it’maybe me, one day s time to get past that. I know it’s getting colder but I plan to try outside for a while until the snow hits. Then I’ll go back to the workout videos inside.

Now, what was I saying about that heap of schoolwork?

peace&love,

renski

No comments:

Post a Comment