Friday, December 4, 2009

of Michelle, Jackie, Beyonce & Eleanor

My sister lives in Ireland, and so we communicate mostly through the wonderful invention that is gchat. The biggest benefit? All the conversations are recorded. [We'll call her Bug, as that's the shortened version of the nickname, Bugaboo, I gave her when we were kids. PRE Destiny's Child making a hit out of it, for the record.]

Bug: i was reading that article on their marraige
i wanna be michelle
Me: the one from the NYT mag?
that was a great atricle
Bug: yeah
i will never not love her.
she is my new but slightly less iconic Jackie O
and i dont care how cliche that is
shes even better cause her husband isnt sleeping with Beyonce
(modern equiv of marliyn?)
Me: hahahhahahaha.
Bug: of course if he was, Jay z would probably shoot him.
anyway, i want to be her.
Me: I agree with everything
Bug: good.
and she too wears the style of dress that Jackie & I love.
Me: yeah I know
shes gorgeous
Bug: speaking of I need something to wear for the holidays!
shes formidable.
shes like a mutant combination of Eleanor and Jackie.
THERES NO STOPPING HER
Me: I want a snazzy new outfit to wear for the holidays too!
wow, thats a great description
Bug: its true though.
lets online shop together
"Windows Shopping" if you will

No comments:

Post a Comment